Every organization requires it's website for branding and internet presence. Website allows organization to share news and new trends. Woodstock General Hospital always had a website which was bit diificult for non-technical to maintain.
During my second co-op at Woodstock General Hospital I redesigned the website with new technology i.e. Confluence wiki(by Atlassian) which makes maintenace eaiser for non-technical staff.
Besides redesigning I've created two custom plugins which allows hospital customers to pay invoices and to make donations online.
Feature List :
- Hospital can receive donation through website.
- Hospital customers can pay invoices online.
- It's a place to showcase Hospital Newletters which publishes every quarter.
- Presents news and latest trends.
- Communicates contact information, voluntary and job vacancies.
- Website can accomodate public and private document, but private documents will only be available for intended staff members.
- No technical staff require to maintain website.
Technologies used :
- Confluence 5.5 (by Atlassian)
- Zen Intranet 5 theme
- HTML 4
- Apache velocity engine
- JQuery 1.9
- MS SQL Server
- Eclipse 4.3
- Linux CentOS 6.0
- Windows 7