i-Dot is an integral part of Woodstock Hospital FLIP initiative focussed to provide better health care and to discharge patients on time. i-Dot is a web application, accessible only on the hospital intranet. It is a highly responsive application which allows nurses to use it on all screen sizes such as laptops, dockin stations, ipads, 80" smart boards of meeting rooms and even iphones.
To make any update nurses has to login with their Active Directory credentials and depending on their Roles application modifies itself. Application is divided into following modules:
- Loging in with Active Directory credentials and Role based access layer.
- Tracking patient discharge(DC) rounds.
- Planning patient discharges. inputting barriers and plans about patients.
- Pushing server changes to the clients.
- Reports on DC round time tracking.
- Reports on common barriers in a given time periods.
- Report on Admission, Discharges and Transfers(ADT) in nursing units.
Feature List :
- Active Directory integration
- Role based access layer to modifies with application
- Pushes server changes to the clients
- Responsive to 450px screen to 3800px wide screens.
- Simple tabular user interface
- Generate reports separately for each unit for a given time frame.
Technologies used :
- Symfony 2.3
- PHP 5.3
- Twig 1.1
- Doctrine 1.2
- Requirejs 2.1
- Bootstrap 3.2
- HTML 5
- Server Send Events
- CSS 3
- MS SQL Server 2008 R2
- Windows server 2008
- Git 2.3